Thursday, December 10, 2009

Becoming a doctor?

I have been interested in becoming a doctor for years. My school decided to do our GCSEs a year early and I did well and achieved:



A* - RE, A* - Geography, A - Maths, A - English Literature, A - English Language, A - Citizenship, A - Art, B - Biology, B - Chemistry, B - Physics, B - Spanish, C - ICT



I have recently started my A levels and I am doing Biology, Maths and Health %26amp; Social Care. Next year I will complete these A levels and take up Chemistry and Psychology. In the year after that I will complete these A levels and pick up AS Science for Public Understanding. After completing these course I hope to go to Kings College to study Medicine. I have been playing the piano for 7 years and have been doing drama at the Hazlett Youth Theatre for nearly 3 years. Both these have built up my confidence for being around other people and performing to the best of my ability. I have participated greatly at school and went to science club for a year....(continued)



Becoming a doctor?imax theatre



Ok i am not 100% sure what you are asking. So you want to become a doctor with these qualifications. I think that you may have some trouble as the subjects that universities look for are all the sciences and you have not achieved the best score. I think that to be a doctor you may need A's and A*'s in these subjects. But don't let me getyou down. You may beable to get in uni as you have achieved good grades in many of your other subjects. I didn't mean to sound mean but I am just saying the truth as I know quite a few people wanting to be doctors and they could not get into uni even with grades better than yours. Hope I helped. Good luck in pursuing your career!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd