Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I summon for artists?

Hello all,



I have a website, an e-magazine, and it is performing well. However, I have a problem. I cannot find an effective way to summon for artist works for the art section... How/Where can I place my summon for artists, so I can get a good response?



On-line community websites and the like have failed in the process, and I'm not sure if my offer is worth a press release.



Thank you for your answers.



How do I summon for artists?sheet music



You might try to contact an art school or organization and ask them to post an ad looking for art and list your URL so interested parties can look at the site. Are you using general online community boards or art related ones? Maybe you can also get a well-known artist or two interested and that person could somehow promote you as well. Good luck with it.



How do I summon for artists?state theatre opera theaterSorry you didn't get any other responses but thanks for the best answer. Perhaps you can reword your question and resubmit. You might have submitted at an off time and the question got buried. Hope you find your artists. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd