Saturday, December 5, 2009

Calling all Christians...& non christians if interested. Can "KRUMPING" be used for Go

Ive heard of the phrase- "as long as its for God its ALL GUD!" many times now but when its being referred 2 the art of "krumping "i am confused. From what i have been told by my fellow krumping friends, the art of Krumping is a way of getting rid of your anger. My best/f is a krumper %26amp; uses the above phrase yet i dont feel 100% sure ?? im not in any way AGAINST it regarding reality but regarding GOD and when its being performed in the church?? i dont really know.



So could you plllllllease lend me a bit of info as to what to say to my best/f and scriptures if there are any that i could use? MUCH appreciated



Calling all Christians...%26amp; non christians if interested. Can "KRUMPING" be used for God????imax theatre



Christians are to be "in the world NOT *of* the world." How is krumping glorifying God??? If you have to use worldy means to "convert" people, then the conversion was probably never genuine to begin with. I don't believe in bribing people with the option of continuing to be of the world in order to gain their "vote." Blessings.



Calling all Christians...%26amp; non christians if interested. Can "KRUMPING" be used for God????performing show opera theater



:(
It's a form of dancing....I really don't think it should be an issue...
Erm.



Well i dont think that its anyway offensive.



Its just as culture evolves so does slang.



Just keep it to the Big G man.



And its all Gud.
i heard krumping is a way to get out anger, but it should be done in a way that is not unpleasing to God. so its like no grinding and humping and stuff. they did it to take away anger, but not do anything bad.
Ummm...wish I could help, but I have no idea what "krumping" is...I'm not very up-to-date...good luck?
I have never heard of this krumping. What exactly is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd