Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can someone PLEASE edit and offer suggestions for the Third part of my essay, please......it is due

Although some people would not believe that a mere sport like tennis could have such a positive impact on the virtues that I posses, I believe that I have proved them wrong, as tennis has had an impact on my life that is so large, not even I can fully grasp it.



Watching their bodies sway in a perfect motion. Their footwork so magnificent, it is almost as if they are fragile ballet dancers performing Swan Lake. Their shots and strokes are so precise; it is almost like they were programmed by computers. These are some of the characteristics of tennis professionals, my personal idols. From the earlier legends, to the more recent tennis sensations, I have been transfixed and inspired by so many of them. Some of my earliest memories of tennis trace back to when I was three years old, watching Pete Sampras or Monica Seles on T.V with my parents. The way these professionals played tennis was like a dance, or work of art, and I wanted to be just like them. To this day, although my tennis idols have changed, I still greatly admire these incredible human beings, and it would be my greatest wish to accomplish some of the great feats that these legends have accomplished. The way the crowd cheers when Novak Djokovic wins the Australian Open, is so touching that it brings goosebumps to my skin. The way kids yearn to be like Roger Federer or Justine Henin, is what I want for myself, I want to be a tennis legend. Although having my face on cereal boxes or on the cover of “Sports Illustrated” would not be a bad thing, what I really want is to play with the best in the world, and to inspire other children to play tennis, just like my idols have inspired me.



As you can probably tell from reading my essay, tennis is an incredibly large part of my life, and a sport that I adore with a passion. If I will go on to become some tennis professional, that I don’t know for sure, however, what I do know is that I will continue to play this phenomenal sport until the day that I die. I could go on forever and ever to talk about how much I love this sport, as I love truly everything about it. I delight in the sensual delight of hitting a ball right in the middle of my racquet, and feeling no vibration; a sweet shot. I love the precision, dedication, fitness, passion, sweat, hours of training, and most of all: the feeling of accomplishment when I win a match. There is nothing that can compare and surpass this incredible feeling! All in all, I love tennis because it is such a part of my past, my present, my personality, and hopefully my future……………………..(can some one help me think of a really good concluding sentence please!?)



Can someone PLEASE edit and offer suggestions for the Third part of my essay, please......it is due tomorrow?passions soap opera



Someone once said, "all of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." I believe this and as I continue to follow this dream of mine, I will build up more and more courage to hopefully fulfill this goal of becoming a professional tennis player.



That is an actual quote, I'm just not sure who said it...Hope this is helpful..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd