Thursday, December 10, 2009

To be a writer, part time or full time, what should one study in university?

I come from a really great fine arts school where a lot of successful alumni in all fields have come from. Still, I constantly hear from other departments and teachers that English will get anyone who studies it nowhere. I'm not sure whether to believe them or not. My current plan is to double major in journalism and theatre and minor in broadcasting. I plan to keep my journalism major but I'm still not certain about the other major and minor. I love to write and perform. I'm also a lyricist and working reporter. Is there still the possibility of me becoming an author if I study something like broadcasting and theatre?



To be a writer, part time or full time, what should one study in university?ballet



I suggest taking clases in Creative writing and any pick any class that interest you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd