Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it possible for a loud guy to like a quiet girl whom he doesn't know?

There's a guy in my art class.. he's got a real good personality, he has about 10 friends who are girls..he seems modest.. but he's confident..as he's gained lots from performing in a band I think.



I haven't talked to him as yet.. as I grew up being used to the fact I just can't talk to people who I think may be better than me..



I think about him alot..and anytime I'm around him I just wanna hold him..



Any tips.. : (



I'm not that confident with my appearance which is 75% of the reason why I don't confront guys much.



Is it possible for a loud guy to like a quiet girl whom he doesn't know?greek theater



You need to work on your confidence. Don't be so hard on yourself. Is it possible for a loud guy to like a quiet girl? Of course, why not? Ever hear the saying, opposites attract? Just build up your confidence and talk with him, and maybe you will find that he feels the same way. You won't know, until you take that 'first' step. Good luck!



Is it possible for a loud guy to like a quiet girl whom he doesn't know?performing arts show opera theater



Hi



When u cant approach him or face him then how can u hold him :) ...Its gud u think that he is better than u...but dont let him think or give him a chance to think that he is better than u...jus go ahead and talk to him .....and make sure that he is more comfortable wit u than anyother gal :) then things wil go in a right manner.



cheers



Vamsi
They say " Opposites'' attract.....I'm not sure. (smiles)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd