Thursday, December 10, 2009

BTNH fans which is your favorite album?

Which one of Bone Thugs and Harmony albums is your fav? It's a toss up for me between E. 1999 Eternal and Art of War. E. 1999 because it has more than a few classic bone songs, and art of war because of the smooth, mellow beats on the first disc, plus it gots prolly my fav bone song of all "it's all real" performed as a solo by Krayzie, so... which is your fav?



BTNH fans which is your favorite album?amc theater



I'm which you on this...toss up between both...Art Of War had all the solos by each artists....also the thug luv with pac also the Its all original....which was sick too....but ...cmon man....think how you felt when you FIRST heard that E.1999....CLASSIC...front to back...Mr. Bill Collecta...Buddah Lova



BTNH fans which is your favorite album?concerts opera theater



the art of war was crazy/2 disc edition



but i chose the collection vol.1 cuz it had POD trac on it
E 1999 ETERNAL WAS THE BEST
The Eternal no question, it has all those "defining" tracks for bone-thugs, the songs that really put them out there and by which they are identified
My favorite album is E. 1999 Eternal because it is an album you can put on and let it play straight through. That, to me, is the mark of a true classic album. E. 1999 Eternal had the best lyrics while Art of War had the best beats.



My favorite songs on E. 1999 Eternal are:



East 1999



Down '71 (The Getaway)



Mr. Bill Collector



Budsmokers Only



Land of Tha Heartless



My favorite songs on Art of War are:



WWI



Look Into My Eyes



Body Rott



It's all Mo Thug



It's All Real



Mind of a Souljah (Layzie)



WWII



Thug Luv (feat. 2Pac)



Neighborhood Slang



U Ain't Bone



Let The Law End



Whom Die They Lie
East 1999 my n****,



think bout back in the days when the year was 89....



man IOVED that album to death and I still rock it!!!! Yes it was their major breakthrough album and in my opinion in its on way a classic. BTW, this was like the only song i remember all them on in the video, which was sick!!



I loved



bu* smokers only



east 1999



first of the month



mo murda



crept and we came



crossroads



the one they in the court room - yall should know which one i mean.



man, this brings back memories for real!!



I fell in love with shoot em up on the art of war!!!! I play that song like a million times on my mp3 player!!! Gosh, i really like questions like this!!!
The Art of War

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd