Thursday, December 10, 2009

Complete the journal..?

i am doing a journal on prometheus and like i have to pretend that im prometheus writing it



help me make it a half page long



i was thinking earlier today about how much of a good person i am. in my point of view, people dont thank me for all the things that i provide to others. the people should thank me for providing fire.without fire, many tasks cannot be performed. i try to do my best to provide things in such a dangerous process to make life easier for the people. i take so many risks and in return i have my own titans against me. the titans actually took me to the god so that i can get eaten by eagles day after day. i dont see why it is wrong to share fire? i gave men knowledge of the so-called arts of civilization such as writing, mathematics, agriculture. medicine and science. many of my teaching has helped the people in many situations.



Complete the journal..?home theatre



After the Caesar heard of my teaching, word was that I was a seerer of sorts. My teachings were being contributed as pagan. For fear of my life. My alliance with the works of fire. I went within the pyramids that I may summons the ancient of days.



The answer was to be as the PHOENIX, burn and return anew. Re-born thru fire. I became a new being renewed soul. I continue my journey through the dreams and desires of those who seek forbidden knowledge. I RISE. Above the eagle who can soar toward the sun, but can never be the SUN. The Source of Life and Energy I reigned supreme.



Complete the journal..?ballet theater opera theater



If you are a god, then be narcisstic. After all, you run the universe or the portion the big god gave you to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd