Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which of the following would you never participate in?

1. athletic competitions



2. draw or art contest



3. being hypnotized in front of an audience



4. bank robbery



5. a public protest



6. an election



7. food eating contest



8. chili cook off



9. perform an autopsy



10. a drug trial/test volunteer



More than one answer is cool...=)



thanx~



Which of the following would you never participate in?classical music



1) Lettered in 5 sports.



2) Had a charcoal nude shown in college, Prof didn't tell me she was going to enter it. Saw it when I walked in the building. Nice!



3) I'll pass on this one.



4) Funny you should ask. I walked through one a little while back. Had no idea that it had happened until the Police showed up on my door step to talk to me about it. OOPS!



5) Done that.



6) I never miss one!



7) EW!!!!!! they're just gross.



8) Tried. No ribbons, but good chili!



9) Interesting thought.



10) No way!



Which of the following would you never participate in?ms stress opera theater



I would never participate in 4. bank robbery :)
4, 9, and 10
i would do all of them ..... if I had 24 hours to live
3 and 4. I did go to a hypnotist show though, and that had to be the funniest thing I had ever seen.
4. Bank robbery



5. Public protest



7. Food eating contest



9 Autopsy



10. Drug trial volentere (unless i was that ill)
3. because i don't want to be made to look foolish by someone else, i do a fine job myself.
athletic competitions,perform an autopsy,an election.......thats abt it i guess
1 %26amp; 3 I've done and I won't do 4,10,2,5,9,7
3, 4, 5, 6, 10



performing an autopsy sounds like fun haha jk
The chili cook off is the only thing that I would participate in. I do vote, too!
1. athletic competitions - done it



2. draw or art contest - i can't draw :-(



3. being hypnotized in front of an audience - no way



4. bank robbery - definitely not



5. a public protest - possibly



6. an election - not as a candidate



7. food eating contest - done it :-)



8. chili cook off - I doubt mu chilli is good enough.



9. perform an autopsy - never



10. a drug trial/test volunteer - highly doubtful.
Humm Well ive done 1,2, 3(almost lol), and 10 in a not so usual way



But id never do no:- 4



xxx
1, 4 and 10
1. too old



2. stick figures



3. I would so do this.



4. not on your life



5. depending on the protest subject matter.



6. perhaps



7. no



8. I make great chili.



9. I would so be ill



10. I may given the studies being done.
kidnapping.
2,4,6,9,10
3,4,7,8,10



That is a half, good!!!!
1. athletic competitions



3. being hypnotized in front of an audience



4. bank robbery



10. a drug trial/test volunteer
3,4,9,10
9..lol



but all the rest sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd