Thursday, December 10, 2009

Panic! at the disco at the VMAS!?

This isn't really a question but....



Panic! at the Disco is up for 5 VMAS:



- video of the year



- best group video



- best rock video



- best new artist



- best art direction



EVERYONE should go vote at:



http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2006/



Plus they are performing!!



Don't miss it..its on August 31st!



Panic! at the disco at the VMAS!?amc theater



Oh man thanks for putting this up i'm so excited now. I hope they win i'm going to vote. !!!!!!!!!!!Yeah PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



: )



Panic! at the disco at the VMAS!?concerts opera theaterHAHA. I was hella there. Report It


awsome band-right on-it's secure!
can't My vote is for AFI



I love Panic! though



but I gave my heart to AFI in the 8th grade. lol
If you like Panic check out a band called "The Postal Service" they rock
wooooo! every one loves the emus from panic at the disco. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd