Thursday, December 10, 2009

What master's degree should I pursue?

I have an undergrad in Language Arts but I am also interested in basically everything but hard sciences (I do like math though). I am trying to find a degree program where I will end up with a job where:



1) I wouldn't have to talk much to other people



2) My primary responsibility would be to write analytical papers all day or perform problem-solving analyses



3) I could find a part-time job in the field



What master's degree should I pursue?performing arts



Engineering... lots of money and you're human contact would be limited...



Architecture.. good money, some human contact,god forbid ;)... Writing and studying blueprints,etc. Lots of mathematical calculations and you could always make them better (via analytical persona). Part time-ish You would be on and off depending on who you worked for. If you are your own boss, you decide when and where to go so its almost "part-time" if you make it that way.



...all i can think of for now...



What master's degree should I pursue?binoculars opera theater



math
Journalism
programming ...work all you want when you want if you want and when you produce work it pays
systems analyst?



mathematician would be a good one.



work for the gov. in working out problems.



work in IT.



work for companies, help them with analysing their systems in IT or even how they manage calls?



i would say some kind of adviser, a systems analyst could be done part time i assume. a mathamatician for a gov. org?
Statistics. Look at the Bureau of Labor Statistics website for information (education requirements, earning potential, work environment, etc.) for all careers. I think the website is www.bls.gov. Good luck!
Theoretical linguistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd