Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do Dick Cheney and The Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz have in common?

*sings*



When a man's an empty kettle



He should be on his mettle



And yet I'm torn apart



Just because I'm presumin'



That I could be kind of human



If I only had a heart



I'd be tender, I'd be gentle



And awful sentimental



Regarding love and art



I'd be friends with the sparrows



And the boy that shoots the arrows



If I only had a heart.



I guess Cheney had an irregular heartbeat that needed fixing today and the song just jumped into my head.



Trying to operate on Cheney's heart has to be as difficult as performing brain surgery on Jessica Simpson.



What do Dick Cheney and The Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz have in common?concert venue



Wow such a progressive thinker you are. let's make fun of somone with a serious condintion. maybe when your mother dies, someone will go and laugh at you at her funeral, that will be funny wouldn't it. You are a vile scum



What do Dick Cheney and The Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz have in common?events opera theater



And please don't pass up the chance to compare W. to the Scarecrow: "If I only had a brain...."
" Oil....OIL!"
they both need a heart.
let me get this straight. your attempting to equate current politcs from a l frank baum childrens story of the last century by using a fictional character and attempting to draw parallels between the two. there is nothing in common with a fable and a vice president and thank you for aptly and vividly demonstrating the urgent need to vote conservative in the next election to avoid more of these silly and unneeded diatribes.
OK. I am late but took me all that time to stop laughing and forward that song to my friends.. Waaaayyyy too funny. And now..



TO THE WHINERS...



Public figures are subjected to satire and jokes all day and every day. Its the price of fame and power. So quit all the whining.



Go feed hungry children and stop worrying about millionaires who have no idea that you even exist. AND, if you're so indignant about it, why aren't you all upset over what was said about poor, downtrodden Jessica Simpson? Is she not human too? Does she not feel? LOLOLOLOLOL



Okay I'll stop but they make it all too easy.
Your hyperbole is exceeded only by your demagoguery. Why don't you ask a real question and possibly learn something instead of being a smart ***. Are you afraid of dialog?



Posted 27NOV @13:45 Wait a minute Josh. You post a prejorative question like that and when people respond that your question is moronic you make fun of them? You got a lot of nerve kid. I dare you to sa-shay into the corner bar and ask half a dozen people that question. I got dollars to donuts you don't walk out with your teeth. Punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd