Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wherefore art thou Shadowmere?

I acquired SHADOWMERE the wonder horse by performing well as a Dark Mage but during a fight he wondered off and is nowhere to be seen. Shadowmere was a kickass beast who would attack ANYTHING that remotely posed a threat to me: I loved that horse and now I am forlorn in his absence. He rocked and seeings as I'm a bit queer and soft (cos my wife chose a shoddy bird as my character!!!), having his help was invaluable. HOW CAN I FIND HIM - I'm William the Gutted, well met.



Wherefore art thou Shadowmere?performing art center



All I can suggest is that you try fast traveling several times and hope that he appears next to you.



Failing that, he should wonder back to the fort you found him (I forget the name... ) it should say in your journal - the one where Lachance assassin guy hangs out.



Due to the fact that he will amble, rather than run there, you had better be very patient.



This should be in video games though, you will get better answers there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd